It pays to suck at Special Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter AGNT009
  • 10 comments
  • 1,796 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
235
United States
Tennessee
Messages
AGNT009
Why go straight for Gold, or even Silver. Get bronze first no matter what, then get silver, then get gold. It maximizes the amount of money you can obtain from each event. If you get Gold, you get gold money, but you could have got Bronze and Silver money to go ON TOP OF that gold money.

Plus, the same effect for XP it seems.
 
true true, but its kinda boring to lose when you know you can win :)
 
umm... Have you earned a gold in any of the special events? When you win GOLD the first time, you get the money for silver, bronze + GOLD and the experience points as well.

CLOSE THREAD!
 
Why go straight for Gold, or even Silver. Get bronze first no matter what, then get silver, then get gold. It maximizes the amount of money you can obtain from each event. If you get Gold, you get gold money, but you could have got Bronze and Silver money to go ON TOP OF that gold money.

Plus, the same effect for XP it seems.

In mine if I get Gold i get Gold+Silver+Bronze money and exp:sick:
 
when u get gold, u get gold money + Silver and bronze prizes as well
 
Well, I havnt been good enough to get gold first before I Silvered or Bronzed. The times I did, I wasnt observing what I thought was an expoit until you all rained on my parade, lol. Good to know then. I guess thread is obsolete in a sense, but you arent hurting yourself getting Bronze 1st, Silver 2nd, and Gold 3rd if thats the way your skill unlocks them.
 
you are hurting yourself by doing the race three times though as it's time you could have spent golding more races. If you can gold it first time then its pointless not doing it right
 
"If you ain't first, you last."
Gotta think like Ricky Bobby.
 
Leave the personal attacks at the door, guys.

And yes, winning gold also earns you the credits and experience from bronze and silver.

Closing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back