It seems people don't like GT sport being broadcast

• Thread starter thefraggle
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Guildford
GTP_thefraggle
Screenshot_20171017-145953.png

:(

Honestly I don’t understand this. I already bought a lot of music on iTunes after hearing songs in gameplay videos, if anything it would be free advertising for those artists.

You'll have to Mute the Menu Music or Replay Music when Streaming It. Sony titles never like to be Streamed Online when theres licensed music in their games which is annoying for sure.

Are you trying to stream it?

I would suggest streaming it to Twitch and avoid Youtube as much as you can with any content that contains music

It's because of the background music. If your going to monetise your video turns of the background music in the game first.

So it's only the DD UK versions that have a timer for midnight tonight.. and disc copies go straight online! what a joke sitting here like a friggin lemon whilst every one else playing away pfftt 👎
Everywhere in Europe who got it digitally has to wait til midnight tonight in their respective timezone. Hell it's not even out officially on disc til tomorrow for EU/uk it's just people have received their discs early.

So it's only the DD UK versions that have a timer for midnight tonight.. and disc copies go straight online! what a joke sitting here like a friggin lemon whilst every one else playing away pfftt 👎

Despite this being pretty lame, it's better than Duke Nukem 3D's PC launch, where physical copies got out early but they were still locked behind a timer thanks to Steam...

....though, that turned out to be a positive

Despite this being pretty lame, it's better than Duke Nukem 3D's PC launch, where physical copies got out early but they were still locked behind a timer thanks to Steam...

....though, that turned out to be a positive
Let's be honest about this, Sony COULD decide to stop early received copies being played if they wanted to.

Im here with you. 8 Hours and 4 Minutes left on my Digital Deluxe edition :)

Welcome to a YouTube owned and run by the heartless corporate monster known as Google.
Google doesn't care about individual users, they only care about other corporations which can given them even more money.,

Welcome to a YouTube owned and run by the heartless corporate monster known as Google.
Google doesn't care about individual users, they only care about other corporations which can given them even more money.,
Yeah, we individual users should be able to make money while using music made by someone else all day long!!

Yeah, we individual users should be able to make money while using music made by someone else all day long!!
That's not at all what I meant.
What I meant is that Google should be smart enough (although that's asking far too much of the corporate monster) to realize that that many, if not all, games have music tracks in them, and that those tracks aren't stolen, since said music is effectively built into the game itself, meaning that you bought the music when you bought the game.
Also, while they are few and far between, not all games give you the option to mute in-game music.

Last edited:
Back