• Thread starter jagjet
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
jagjet
Preview

Main Contenders

Ferrari and MClaren

Neither have both resting on their lorals. MCLaren has slight advantage in first three races due to better knowledge of New SECU by MClaren/Microsoft.
Ferrari has been working heavily on aero and mechanical grip with new suspension.

Next Tier

BMW Sauber and Williams may hold early promise, but will probably lack the depth to develop their cars during the season.

Red Bull may have made some gains and don't count out Newey to get the package sorted. Reliability issues due to component proximity has been troublesome and may not be resolved.

Middies etc.

Japanese Teams lack the single driving force like a Dennis, Briatore or Stewart to direct them. But they will be better but committee cars are usually crap. Honda Toyota and Aguri will be handsome grid fillers but I hope i'm wrong.

Toro Rosso is the dna of the Villiant but miss-guided Jaguar Racing group and even with good drivers, Burger has already done his best in F1. They will be for sale soon and Stoddart has given up on Champcar/IRL.

The Bedraggled Jordan Group, now oh Force India has more budget but too much hype and not enough Gasconge to help.

Renault is my biggest unknown with the most prosmise. They could be fast but F Alsonso can't wring out all he needs by himself, but he will do his damnest to make it happen.

No Michelins, Different Quali rules in Q3 and new Liveries,

It' all Good

Enjoy It starts Now!

Cheers

Robert

Lads

If the placement is wrong I do sincerely apologize, however I still get excited about these cars after about 45 years and seasons of the rites of spring. I covered Daytona and Sebring for many years in Person and I miss the site and the smell of it. This year in between F1's last race I restored a Ferrari in honor of the Lengenda E Passione of the boys in Red. It's now for sale.

Cheers

Robert
kimi's on it!

Lads

If the placement is wrong I do sincerely apologize, however I still get excited about these cars after about 45 years and seasons of the rites of spring. I covered Daytona and Sebring for many years in Person and I miss the site and the smell of it. This year in between F1's last race I restored a Ferrari in honor of the Lengenda E Passione of the boys in Red. It's now for sale.

Cheers

Robert
kimi's on it!

No apologies required at all. It's just that the site owner and mod's like to keep things as organized and on topic as possible is all. So we all kinda try to help them out in that regard. Like I said your enthusiasm very much appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back