It sure is good...

• Thread starter TurboProp
  • 4 comments
United States
South Carolina
TurboProp
It sure is good to see people visiting and posting on this forum again. Since I was a GT5 convert 5 months ago, I felt that I missed the boat...I love this game and it's all I play (on the 360 or PS3) right now. I'm like brown eyed man though, I spend 90% of my time in the AH, designing decals, skins and paint schemes. I race enough to raise my level every few days. BTW I preordered the LE Horizon from Best Buy, played 1.5 days and came right back to FM4...did I say I love this game??? :D

I agree man, I have had Forza 4 since launch, and I too am a GT5 convert. Ever since I bought an Xbox 360 and Forza 4, I maybe played GT5 3 times since. I also agree on Horizon. I preordered it, and played it for awhile, but it just feels like it's lacking in too many areas to be an everlasting driving game, if that makes sense.

It sure is good to see this board becoming a bit more lively, as ever since Horizon was announced, and the separate section was created on here, the Forza 4 area quickly lost its population...

Always good to see a "convert" in here from PS3....I own both consouls and I always stick with my Xbox. Im like you in a way. I purchased a Fanatec Wheel a few months ago and has realy opened up the game for me. Made it an all new game...But dont have the friends playing the game as much....Everyone is in the Auction house...maybe to make paints or stickers for Horizon.....

Had a thought the other day. I have ALWAYS thought a Mazda Miata was a "girly" car....UNTIL I started racing it in Forza.....Now everytime I see one on the road I think to myself "Man I wish I had that in the yard all fixed up"......

I've actually gotten into the racing aspect of Forza 4 more only in the last few weeks. Bought the game back in October 2011, had a test run, didn't like it too much at first, went back to GT5. Eventually had enough of GT5 back in February, decided to give Forza 4 a decent go, and I haven't really looked back. But I do on occasion still play GT5. Somehow though, my Forza 4 racing was overshadowed by my Forza 4 AH addiction. I used to spent a considerable amount of time in the AH and only a fraction of that time racing. A few months back, I simply had enough of it all, and I almost stopped playing Forza 4 for a good month or so. In the last few weeks, however, I've picked it back up, and I actually predominantly race now, and am having fun with it. Oh yeah, I didn't even buy Horizon, played the demo, and wasn't really prepared to fork out the money.

Had a thought the other day. I have ALWAYS thought a Mazda Miata was a "girly" car....UNTIL I started racing it in Forza.....Now everytime I see one on the road I think to myself "Man I wish I had that in the yard all fixed up"......

And NOT painted PINK

Back