italian06 Gallery

• Thread starter italian06
  • 8 comments
England
England
theitalian06
italian06

italian06 gallery photo.jpg

I have been taking photos since the days of GT5 but have never really found them to be that good. I have improved a lot but still have a lot to learn. If there is something that you think I could do differently just send me a PM. GT6 has improved my photo taking and I have started to use photo editing software such as PIXLR and RIBBET.

All the photos will come in sets of seven with a specific car or track as the theme.

Last edited:
Welcome @italian06! Good start with some nice shots, the last two stand out for me. However you need to be careful with some details when editing, like on #2 (some discolouration and artefacts on some edges of the car) and #3 (artefacts and ugly noise on the windshield) Order than that, decent set overall 👍

Same as cruzthmaster - on 3 for me looks like you gone mad with sharpenes:) i think. Great shots.I like 1 and 5.Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am disappointed with picture 3 looked better in the photo editing software
Try saving the photos in .png format. When you edit and you save them in .jpeg they lose quality. Hope this helps.

Back