- 38
Ok, I searched the site for discussions on the amount of items you can have. No luck today, but I've read it before. Some one wrote 7000 items were allowed, but? Ok, I got the standard message a couple weeks ago, no more room for items. So I went in and deleted over 1000 helmets, 500 suits and 200+ Horns. I'm a paint chip collector, that lasted a week. So now this a.m. It didn't give me my daily ten paints, per lack of item room? I have 3,228 different paint chip items, 120 level tickets or so. But that's no where near 7000 items. The only way I have that many items would be if they count the total chips you have, not just the different ones? Like 12 brilliant black, 10 Indy yellow, 10 midnight purple, and so on and so on... What can I do? I hate to open all my level tickets, then two days from now I'll need more room again! Help?