Its 10:38 am ive had 4 hours sleep ive been at work since 8:00 and my head hurts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 14 comments
  • 576 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Oh yeah I also missed breakfast so I feel totaly drained. I spent most of last night encoding new GTC videos and I was woken up at 6:30am by my dad turning my light on and off about 20 times. Then I left for work about 7:15 and got there at 8:00. I also have a splitting headache and I have to deal with some stupid printer spooling problem (probably the printer isnt switched on or something stupid like that).

Is anyone else having a great day like I am?

On a brighter note, I got my new motherboard today and its Friday, so I can have a lazy weekend setting up my computer. Im also going to have a little I.Link GT3/GTC session hopefully.

Oh well at least I got that off my chest. :thatsodd:
 
Heh, it's 3:16 AM PST here and I'm still typing up my essay for my economy class that is due tomorrow (actually today now...). Hopefully, school will be an easy day. I'm tired, the last thing I ate was bread with a slice of cheese, and my ass hurts. Yeah, my butt is aching with pain from sitting for 3 hours straight.



:sleep:
 
Originally posted by Viper Zero
Heh, it's 3:16 AM PST here and I'm still typing up my essay for my economy class that is due tomorrow (actually today now...).

Always a favorite when I was at school, the late night burning the candle at both ends. I bet you kept finding things to "distract" you during the day to stop you from studying :D
 
I'm always distracted, especially when I have homework. :lol:

A round of GT3 didn't help either. :o
 
Yes GT never helps when you have work, it has to be one of the most time consuming games, you always go ill just have one more race and then ill get on with my work. So you choose an enduro. Mind you I remember being distracted by Xenogears allot as well when I was meant to be studying.

This is because, no matter how usefull it is, studying SUCKS
Well apart from if you really enjoy the subject, im having fun learning my MCP for Windows 2000 because im interested in computers.
 
every body likes computers and cars................
 

Attachments

  • 0209_enzo_main.jpg
    0209_enzo_main.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 52
Enzo . . . :drool:

Looks chopped - I can't tell, as I've only seen the front.
 
My bro is having a bad day also...he went to "the shop"(an old abandoned school where him and other MX-6/626/Probe people fix up the cars) at about 9 last night, and was supposed to bring home this 626 that he fixed up to sell, and he was supposed to be home at 1...he came in at about 5:45AM(I was up and my mom was up) and no 626 anywhere...I guess he couldn't get it done and he was pissed. BTW, he has work today at 10AM...

No one is home to wake him up for work so I guess he will be really late...

I'm having a good day/
 
:eek: 10 am! What I wouldn't give to get up that late to go to work!
 
Well, it's 4pm here, and I think I'm about to go to the pub. :D
 
Bastid! :p

I need to go to the pub also but im probably gonna be here until 6pm.
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Oh yeah I also missed breakfast so I feel totaly drained. I spent most of last night encoding new GTC videos and I was woken up at 6:30am by my dad turning my light on and off about 20 times. Then I left for work about 7:15 and got there at 8:00. I also have a splitting headache and I have to deal with some stupid printer spooling problem (probably the printer isnt switched on or something stupid like that).

Is anyone else having a great day like I am?
http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14795 :D

We need GTP Lite or something for those of us who don't have unlimited time on the forums. :)
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Oh yeah I also missed breakfast so I feel totaly drained. I spent most of last night encoding new GTC videos and I was woken up at 6:30am by my dad turning my light on and off about 20 times. Then I left for work about 7:15 and got there at 8:00. I also have a splitting headache and I have to deal with some stupid printer spooling problem (probably the printer isnt switched on or something stupid like that).

Is anyone else having a great day like I am?

On a brighter note, I got my new motherboard today and its Friday, so I can have a lazy weekend setting up my computer. Im also going to have a little I.Link GT3/GTC session hopefully.

Oh well at least I got that off my chest. :thatsodd:

You live with your parents? :reallyodd
 
Dude he's only 19 Stealth.
 
Back