It's amazing what you find on Google if you are bored.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axe_Gaijin
  • 9 comments
  • 710 views
Messages
326
Netherlands
Limburg
I decided to type in the make/model of the first car I ever owned. Citroën Axel 12TRS.

http://www.oltcit.ro/oltcit.htm

I guess there's a club for just about anything these days? :D
Does take me back though, was a fun little run around.
 
I don't know what is ****tier: the car or the website dedicated to the car.

:)
 
I can't even open it, it says the latest version of Mozilla doesn't work with it, and it want's me to download some crap to get it to work with IE :p
 
Yeah the site's pretty ****ty, lots of scripting where simple HTML would've been enough.
I think that page is webpage equilevant of Rice... all looks and no content :)

In the cars defence, it did have a rather nice engine (1295cc flat 4) combined with it's low weight (just over 900kg) it was rather nippy around town. It pulled 170kmh on the highway :D

It might not have had the looks, or rep of a peugot 205 (the other car I was looking at buying at the time) but at least not everyone and his granny had one, as was the case with the 205.

Odly of all the car I ever owned, 3 where Boxers.
'85 Citroën Axel 12TRS - 1300cc Flat-4
'70 VW Type 1 - 1300cc Flat-4
'81 Honda Civic 1500 DeLuxe - 1500cc Inline-4
'78 Truimph Spitfire 1500TS - 1500cc Inline-4
'89 Opel Kadett Caravan 1.6 - 1600cc Inline-4 (had it for 4 months becuase I really needed a car)
'93 Alfa Romeo 33 Imola - 1400cc Flat-4

Must say, I really like the Alfa's sound, even if you're just going at normal speeds it's sounds racy, like it's just begging you; "Come on! push it!"
 
Im sure I can find an owners club of 1988 Honda Accords with over 250,000 miles on em.


Hey, 40 million sites and counting...
 
Try going to Google and search for "French military victories"... press on "Im feeling Lucky"... and see what happens.. lol:lol:
 
Originally posted by bmwm3guy
Try going to Google and search for "French military victories"... press on "Im feeling Lucky"... and see what happens.. lol:lol:

Try the same thing with "Weapons of mass destruction".

;)
 
"Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld. "

This is a great site. Can't stop laughing at it.
 
Back