Well, I got it, a white '85 Subaru pick-up with 170,000 km.
Although I can't drive it 'till I'm 18, I'll be working and driving together with my dad with it, w00t!
I'll be hoping to share some pictures and more info about this car with you guys on Monday or somewere next week as I only have internet acces on school
Well, the deal has been cancelled, the foolish car seller forgot to tell what the car was gonna cost us of taxes and such, platecosts so I decided to drop it as the price suddenly rised 4X including those costs
We also looked at a '82 Toyota Hilux, it had been standing still 1 year in freezing conditions (the norwegians should know how cold it can be here) and it started at the third try which was quite impressive. But it occured that the previous owner hadn't paid his bills in the past three years which we would be coming to pay+ that hilux hasn't got servo steering so it quite sucks as it was equipped with a 2.0L on which the owner had been planning to take out and replace it by a V8
Awkwardly adjusted taxes suck, eh? I suggest looking in www.autodb.no or www.t-rex.no for a car in your price-range. Prices on these sites usually include all the expenses in the selling-price, with the exception of binding deals (Norwegian: biler som er tinglyst), such as loans, where the car usually is used as a security-measure should the previous owner not take care of the loan.
Look at it this way, you get to have your cake and eat it too. You neither fell for "a trap", as it's cleverly defined here, and you learned a lesson to not make hasty deals. As you should know by now, buying your first car isn't quite like buying your first can of beans.