It's been a while, but I'm back.

• Thread starter chunks122
  • 17 comments
United States
Tecumseh, MI
chevy_4life
Hi, I'm Chunks122. I used the site for a little bit and didn't really do anything with the exception of a very rare post. I decided to get back into the forum so here I am again. I have 2 Playstation accounts: Chunks122 (Very rarely used anymore) and chevy_4life (The account that I usually use nowadays). Like I said, I'm getting back into the forum so it might take some time for me to relearn how everything works.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, do any of you two guys play musical instruments? Wondering if I'm not the only one.

Welcome back! :gtpflag:

Like I said, I'm getting back into the forum so it might take some time for me to relearn how everything works.
If you need any help or have any questions, you can PM me. I'll help you to the best of my abilities. :cheers:

Welcome back to the site my twin!
Welcome back! :gtpflag:

If you need any help or have any questions, you can PM me. I'll help you to the best of my abilities. :cheers:
He can, but he'll probably ask me first since I am sitting a few feet away from him at the moment. :lol:

Welcome back to the site my twin!

He can, but he'll probably ask me first since I am sitting a few feet away from him at the moment. :lol:
Uhhh...I wasn't expecting that.
dead.gif

Oh btw, you have almost 1k posts. Congrats! :)

Just trying to start a convo without going into the legit forums and looking like a scrub with only 10 posts... The noob is strong with this one:lol:

Uhhh...I wasn't expecting that.
dead.gif

Oh btw, you have almost 1k posts. Congrats! :)
It was bound to happen someday since I spend a lot of my time on this site. By the way, thanks for the 'Grats!👍
EDIT: It's my 1,000th post!

This is more of an introduction than a re-introduction. :P

Well, welcome, .....uhh, .....back!

Back