Its been a while have a question....

carlagracie

(Banned)
detlionsfan69
Alright when Forza 3 came out I pre ordered it and bought an xbox 360 just for that game. I LOVED the fact that it had a fox body mustang and Trans am ws6. Now since Forza 3 has been out have they added any cars that you can buy on their maketplace such as the ZR-1 Corvette? if so how much money are the car packs and what cars can you ad on?

Next question I liked to check topspeed on that game and there wasnt a really good track to do that on. have they added a track pack with some sort of a test track.

My xbox got stolen about a week after I had it and just havent bought a new one yet. I have since bought a ps3 and have been playing GT5 and I tell you it may have 1031 cars but 900 are civics and skylines. I still love GT5 but im thinking about getting back into Forza 3 as well Thanks.

Yes.(to everything) I mean there is A LOT of DLC but just grab the Forza Ultimate Collection and your set.(but car packs are around 400cr still)

Benchmark high speed ring (14 variations)
Thats on the 2nd disc
That and all the Sidewinder proving grounds tracks too.

sweet, add me: A Man Hamster, that is if you get XBL as well...hopefully sometime I would be able to play with ya!

The best track for testing top speed is Le Mans Old Mulsanne, that straight goes on 4 miles!
Fixed that for you ;)...okay 3.7 to be exact.

I will for sure! dont know what my name will be yet. Does gamestop have the Ultimate Edition FM3?

:P They should I mean I had to order mine online but thats just cause they sold out around town....

Back