- 932
- Chicano3000X
- Chicano3000
I've just been busy, but I miss it alot.
My brother has been using it alot, so I cant bspec(can you imagine how much cerdits I would have had by now if I let it bspec this whole?).
But anyways, I'll go back on hopefully in a few weeks when I'm done with a project I've been doing. How is the online holding up after all this time? That's mainly what worried me. Hoping not to jump back in and be all:
I miss racing you guys(if I ever raced any of you and not know).
My brother has been using it alot, so I cant bspec(can you imagine how much cerdits I would have had by now if I let it bspec this whole?).
But anyways, I'll go back on hopefully in a few weeks when I'm done with a project I've been doing. How is the online holding up after all this time? That's mainly what worried me. Hoping not to jump back in and be all:
I miss racing you guys(if I ever raced any of you and not know).