• 18 comments

Vasco

Salting the snail
Premium
United States
San Francisco, CA
Vasco506
Vasc0
Well it's been a while since I've been on GTP. But I figured I should come back for this post. I've moved from Sydney to San Francisco through my work in early 2015 and...

Last Thursday I took delivery of a used 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 in Verde Mantis. Truly a dream come true - I've already put a good 400 odd miles on it in the few days I've had it. Sidenote, her name is Bullbasaur. Working on the custom plate.

ubIDhr1.jpg

xIav3O2.jpg

80Tex2s.jpg

Sidenote, are any of the old crew still around???

Beautiful color on it, great job 👍

I'll try and get a Huracan someday too and name it Squirtle. (to help complete your clan)

My god, that's awesome.

(one day, i'll get a yellow Huracan and name it Pikachu)

maybe

My Huracan is exactly the same color, wheels and all! In Forza Horizon.

But seriously, congrats. Must be a blast on California roads.

Well it's been a while since I've been on GTP. But I figured I should come back for this post. I've moved from Sydney to San Francisco through my work in early 2015 and...

Last Thursday I took delivery of a used 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 in Verde Mantis. Truly a dream come true - I've already put a good 400 odd miles on it in the few days I've had it. Sidenote, her name is Bullbasaur. Working on the custom plate.

ubIDhr1.jpg

xIav3O2.jpg

80Tex2s.jpg

If I may ask, what do you do for work?

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 <<<<< Really!!!!!!

Somehow, I've this irresitable urge to come to San Francisco. No idea why. :D

Thanks guys, I don't think I've stopped smiling since I got her.

I'll probably see you around San Francisco. Welcome to your new hell.

It's actually quite lovely. Cold, but lovely.

Hey, will you be at Cars & Coffee?

Haha, yeah I've been living here for a year now so am pretty used to it. I wouldn't say it's that cold though! California has a beautiful winter :)

Yeah I'll be there next week, come up and say hi! I went last month and got chatting to the bloke who had the silver 918, trying to go for a cruise with him sometime haha.

If I may ask, what do you do for work?

Investment banking - went into it straight out of university, just passed five years with the company. Long hours but I can't complain, it has its upsides :)

Jay
Hey Vasco, long time no see.

Congrats man 👍

Damn it's been a while mate! Thanks!

Haha, yeah I've been living here for a year now so am pretty used to it. I wouldn't say it's that cold though! California has a beautiful winter :)

Yeah I'll be there next week, come up and say hi! I went last month and got chatting to the bloke who had the silver 918, trying to go for a cruise with him sometime haha.

Yeah, I guess I've gotten acclimated to the weather. Doesn't help that I've been caught out in shorts many times after dark.

I'm not sure if I'll be at Cars and Coffee next week, but I'm wondering because I needed an exotic car to shoot for my car page. If you don't mind me asking, would you be willing to put in a few poses for a shoot?

Here's the page in question. I have quite a bit of work done so far. Tell me what you think.

ubIDhr1.jpg

xIav3O2.jpg

80Tex2s.jpg

It's just awesome, dude :)

(Geez that one is what my daddy was always saying he wanted to buy in near future :lol:)

Back