It's midnight, how to I download or launch my pre-order?

• Thread starter Miths
  • 7 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Mike9Million
"You will be able to play from midnight 18.10.17".

All right Sony, that's now, and every single other of the dozens of games I've pre-ordered other the last couple of years have been playable at exactly midnight and most having offered pre-load.

With GTS on the other hand I have no clue at all what I'm supposed to do. I pre-ordered days ago, no download has started. I still have the beta installed and figured that would probably just be unlocked to the full game (with the 12 GB download people have been talking about) but when I launch it I just get network errors and can't access anything, including the arcade mode.
No downloads in my notifications area.

How do I play this game?

Update: I managed to get a 15.9 GB download going by going into my game library and choosing to download GTS. Half an hour until I'm hopefully playing.

Maybe it's midnight GMT for Europe? So, it's 22:15 in the UK right now, possibly and hour and 45 mins to wait?

It decided to download the entire 55 GB game to replace the beta install. I thought it would just need the 15 GB to unlock the full content from the beta.
Well, thankfully I have fast internet.
Still a little disappointed that it didn't start a pre-load automatically earlier, or even at midnight, but required manual action from the game library.

Back