- 1,527
- ScruffybUK
Been Trying this for 18 Hours over two Days .
I'm Just not Consistent enough , My Lap Times are all over the Place
I was Hoping the Car would be avialable in Arcade Mode so I can at least Practise Driving the thing , but nope I guess I have to win it first
Watched the Demo Replay lots of times for Tips , even wrote down the Split times , i'm at least 2 seconds off BRONZE for gods sake
Looks like i'll have to wait till either I get too Level 40 to buy one , so that'll be the year 2025 with the XP System or one becomes available in the Marketplace
What really gets on my nerves is i've Golded nearly all the Events in the Special Challenges Setions Except this
So any tips , Ideas Wellcome or a Spare X1 to borrow oh for a few weeks/months will/may help
I'm Just not Consistent enough , My Lap Times are all over the Place
I was Hoping the Car would be avialable in Arcade Mode so I can at least Practise Driving the thing , but nope I guess I have to win it first
Watched the Demo Replay lots of times for Tips , even wrote down the Split times , i'm at least 2 seconds off BRONZE for gods sake
Looks like i'll have to wait till either I get too Level 40 to buy one , so that'll be the year 2025 with the XP System or one becomes available in the Marketplace
What really gets on my nerves is i've Golded nearly all the Events in the Special Challenges Setions Except this
So any tips , Ideas Wellcome or a Spare X1 to borrow oh for a few weeks/months will/may help