It's so unfair!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rat Bastid
  • 21 comments
  • 896 views
Messages
606
United States
New York
Messages
Mind_R1ot
I did the Laguna Enduro last night in my ZZ II thinking there were 4 prize cars available, 2 of them being F1's. Then I see only 3 prize cars & I wind up with ANOTHER Calsonic! I don't even use the one I have!
Anyway, I had a best lap of 1:15:422. How's that? It also inspired my new Sig.
One more thing. The car was barely broken in, and as the race progressed the handling got A LOT better. I guess the suspension breaks in just like the engine does.
 
Actually, I'd have to say it's the driver that got a lot better... the practice effect showing up.

AFAIK the handling doesn't change with the age of the car.
 
The ZZII is awesome, it handles so much better when the tires begin to wear down. Especially when on Super-Slicks. But that sucks about getting the calsonic. I practically refuse to try most of the enduros... could be the whole impatience thing.
 
That's unlucky mate...I'm sure next time you do it you'll get another one!
 
As Far As I Know.

yeah it was the driver, as its only the engine that wears in/out :)
good driving :)
 
...and the tyres in an enduro ;)
 
or races that involve tire wear...

5 laps is not an enduro :p

this Fiat driver just ownzored j00!!! :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That's unlucky mate...I'm sure next time you do it you'll get another one!

Another Calsonic? Gee, thaaanks! :odd: :D
 
SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!!!!
I win the 'Valley Enduro. Get the F090. With no tuning, I bang out 1:0?? at Midway on run & tuning(?),I KILL at 11II & Cote in GTWC Pro.....
I'm sleepy & satisfied (almost 4 AM)....Wash, Oil, check my stats.....stare at it go round & round in my garage & I can't imagine a 900 HP car like this. I shut the game & TV off.









I forgot to save. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 
Nah, I meant get another F1...it does sound weird though...:O Should be:
Next time you'll get one (as in an F1)! 👍

:\
 
Originally posted by Rat Bastid
SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!!!!
I win the 'Valley Enduro. Get the F090. With no tuning, I bang out 1:0?? at Midway on run & tuning(?),I KILL at 11II & Cote in GTWC Pro.....
I'm sleepy & satisfied (almost 4 AM)....Wash, Oil, check my stats.....stare at it go round & round in my garage & I can't imagine a 900 HP car like this. I shut the game & TV off.









I forgot to save. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(


son of a b!tch, know what thats like do it myself sometimes but only when ive got a setup i wanna try later on

oops!
 
thats an understatement ;) :lol:
 
Can't say I haven't done that myself before either...:O Damn I was pissed.
 
Hey guys, I did the 'Valley again....got the 090!! A black one #26 ( I think). It's kinda hard to see sometimes. The first one was the white n' purple. #14, A.J. Foyts' old #. oh well. Then, I had a look at our prize car list & realized I didn't have an FTO LM! (A big fave from GT 1 & 2) or a GT40. So I tuned up my CLK T.C. to 550 HP & went to The Am. DCC, (How come all the "dream cars" are Japanese?.......Hmmm) I barely won & sold the crappy & droning MB & decided to keep a grey RX7 LM. I tuned 'er up (This car is just gooey on the road! Wierd!) & eventually got a white FTO using the "reload" trick. I slapped some gold Reys' on her & tuned up for Am. GTWC. I had a great time of it, battling with the Viper & 'Vette, (Mixed emotions, too) & the others. The gearing was too tall for the stock HP, especially Midway, But I was having fun! I forgot to save at the end of race #9 & got stuck w/ the POS Razo Sylvia! Next time! I think I'll see what my FTO can do against the "Evil three" Prototypes after I've boosted 'er up!

Come to think of it, this piece might belong in the "Write ups",I kinda like to describe my races. My friends just smile n' nod & my lady pats me on the head & tells me it's okay.....I'll let the mods decide.
Cheers, gents!
 
It's also a great 4WD drivetrain car, so I suggest the next thing you should do is take it for a fling around the hairpins of Tahiti Maze...:D
 
umm... rat, the silivia is a cool car dood!!!
 
Yeah, the Silvia is a GT300 car, not a GT500, so it's a little down on power in stock form. But with some "supernatural aspiration" it's as fast or faster than the XJ220 racer.
 
OK, maybe for you it is.
I'm responding to Ving. Actually, It's not a bad car for GT 300, like 'Duke was saying. I had the car maxed out @512 HP & took it to the Am. DCC. By the time I got to "Valley II, the final race, I was about 7 points in the lead. I felt confident because Iv'e ran that track since GT 1. So I'm in the race, making all my usual moves & the car just can't keep up with me. Even the Mercedes responded better. If the car was built as a GT 500, it would be a much better car, even with only 512 HP.
 
Back