iTunes / Music StoreMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zrow
  • 5 comments
  • 561 views

Zrow

Sweet, delicious
Premium
Messages
2,734
Messages
AndrewPaul
Does purchase music this way? I just started tonight; it's horribly convieniant. They seem to have a huge number of songs, too. iTunes is a pretty nifty program as well; all in all I'd recommend it. A buck a song and being legal is definitely worth it.
 
haha, I use iTunes for my iPod...i'm in Canada so the store is still closed to me. Still, the application is in-frickin-credible for managing, sorting and searching my 3500 song collection. It handles smartlists, it's almost perfect...except for the heavy use of system resources (not nearly as bad as winamp 3 or winamp 5). I wish canada had iTunes service...and I wish i had a credit card...
 
iTunes is such a system hog compared to Winamp 5. I don't see the appeal to it at all.
 
You'll see it when you have 3500+ songs that you want to sort through 👍 - plus my rig somehow always handles itunes better than winamp 5...it kills my machine randomly :(
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
iTunes is such a system hog compared to Winamp 5. I don't see the appeal to it at all.

WA5 might be better, but I think iTunes great, and it works with the music store, so I'm fine with it.
 
The only thing I use iTunes for now is internet radio. I like how they have it set up.
 
Back