Just got this baby the other night, I can't explain how ****ing sweet this thing is..anyone who's ever played a Music Man will know, they are just absolutely sensational. The amp's a new Fender Hot Rod, 100% 40 watt Groove Tube power! This thing will bring the house down. The color looks absolutely fantasatic on stage. I'm in love.
Oh, and by the way, it's an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport, dual DiMarzio humbuckers, Music Man trem and Transparent Gold finish.
I have one. It's an original Eddie Van Halen model in the rare Honeyburst finish. It's a very sweet sounding, easy playing guitar. Are the necks the same on these as the EVH models?
What I love about this guitar is how well balanced it is. Both with weight and how it sits around your neck, and it's sound. You can use it for Country, Blues, Jazz, Rock and Metal music. It's truly one amazing guitar. It's just too bad EB has to be so unreliable with the quality of their products. I'm very hesitant to send them my EVH, which needs a lot of work. It's very worn out from thousands of hours of use.