I've Come To Terms With GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter teth75
  • 6 comments
  • 1,167 views
Messages
215
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
Messages
Teth75
Tried every setting going in search of a optimum cockpit view performance and i've settled for one;
Display setting; Sharpen
1080p
TV settings on sharpness 70%
Almost eliminates the blurr and makes it far more playable. Hooray :gtpflag:
 
I saw a thread similar to this earlier. Without modifying any settings, I don't get any blurring or issues with graphics at all. In fact, I think the graphics look pretty good. No frame rate drops or screen tearing thus far. By default I am at 1080i.
 
I saw a thread similar to this earlier. Without modifying any settings, I don't get any blurring or issues with graphics at all. In fact, I think the graphics look pretty good. No frame rate drops or screen tearing thus far. By default I am at 1080i.
What view do u use? Performs worse in cockpit view 1080p
 
1080i is lower res than 720p though. 1080i looks dreadful on my Sony TV, though text is certainly sharper.
 
I thought the flicker reduction and sharpen were only for SD Tv resolutions and not 720 or 1080?
 
I was going to post on the op thread but I'm glad to see it come to a solution for you.

I on the other hand am absolutely loving the -blur- or new AA.

to each is own...
 
I thought the flicker reduction and sharpen were only for SD Tv resolutions and not 720 or 1080?
Flickr And sharpening are in the game itself menus.
 
Back