Ive encountered a huge glitch on GT5 got it on Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 27 comments
  • 2,356 views

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Messages
423
Messages
Way to many accounts.
Messages
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
Last edited:
Put it on youtube and link it.

OR, you could just say what happened :)
 
Post it already, I'm dying to know lol
 
Im putting video up on it now
 
Sorry for bad quality but i Needed to make video of it asap before it would of fixed itself
 
I always figured you had to use the force to get the best out of an X1...
 
The game killed my brain
 
Ha, that's wicked.

This happened to me:



Hippie rally driver
icon_peace.gif
 
Ive noticed alot of glitches lately. Was finally fast enough to get one on video
 
I had the same glitch with the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP. Kinda weird, happened on two consecutive races in B-spec.
 
I just checked back in to the Endurance race he is still racing. it happened right at the start. Another driver came in. And he knows how to hold the wheel like a man
 
Here's the video that the OP posted.

 
That's no glitch.. B-spec Bob has become a Jedi.
 
Its weird, but hey its a funny little glitch
 
What does the video show (for those of us currently behind a YobTub-proof firewall)?
 
I wouldnt call this a 'huge' glitch, just a bit annoying. Did it clear on the next race or after changing views and cycling back to this one?
 
Same happened to my X2010 when my Bobs were racing at Suzuka 1000KM. Another bite of realism :).
 
Interesting, I've never seen or experienced such glitch, I am heavy b-spec grinder too
 
What does the video show (for those of us currently behind a YobTub-proof firewall)?

The X2010 Steering wheel was way off centre, pretty much full lock left but vettels hands were in the normal position acting normally shifting etc.:)
 
I wouldnt call this a 'huge' glitch, just a bit annoying. Did it clear on the next race or after changing views and cycling back to this one?

Its done it twice so far but only for same Bspec Driver. The driver must be from Canada. But yea both were done on endurance races. Grand Valley and Laguna Seca
 
I embedded it so you don't have to click the link. You're welcome.

Steps in starting video through link:

1: Click link.

Steps in starting embedded video:

2: Click video.

If anything, the embedded video slows down the browser...
 
One of my b-spec driver, P.Stone has this x1 stearing prob.
Did endurance with 4 drivers. Only he had this prob, every time they changed.
Driving straight with 45 degree stearig wheel. :D

This happen twice with him, i one other race as well. then 2 drivers only.
 
2 funny little glitches I noticed if you can call them that are..
1. On some pit stops when the car is dropped off the jacks the fuel filler nosel comes out the car but he keeps on holding it and filling up.
2. and this is probably not a glitch but an oversight but when playing A-Spec as the view is supposed to represent first hand experience and not a filmed replay the other car wheels should not appear to stop or spin backwards as this is an effect caused by frame timing on a camera. But they do I've seen them
 
Ever notice when driving a premium car. You crash it and it deforms then it morphs itself back together
 
Ha, that's wicked.

This happened to me:



Hippie rally driver
icon_peace.gif


Thats just the PS3 heating up to much. Leaving your PS3 of for too long with artifacts showing could damage your hardware.
 
Back