I've got 2 questions about Forza 2

O.k. First question: Can you play your custom play list music from the hard drive while racing or painting the cars? Second question: Is it true that if Forza 2 is played on a standard def tv there will be black bars on the bottom and top of the screen?

Thanks in advance for helpful respones.

1)Yes. But when painting, you'll be playing it over the in-game music, that is if you haven't already turned off that garbage. :crazy:
2)No.

For number 2, I get 2 black bars, since I play on a standard def TV half the time.
(if anyone points out the pun in my sentence, I'll E-punch you.)

1)Yes. But when painting, you'll be playing it over the in-game music, that is if you haven't already turned off that garbage. :crazy:
2)No.

Thanks. Glad you agree with me on the fact that Forza 2's music selection stinks. According to the last poster if you play forza 2 on a standard def tv you do get the bars on the screen of the tv. You don't have the black bars, or are you playing on an HDTV tv?

I play on both an HDTV, and a standard def. TV. I only get those black bars on my standard def TV. By the way, I have two XBox 360s.

Forza 2's music selection is, for the most part, quite good IMO. There is some great non-commercial trance thrown in there and some nice funky house tracks too! It's about time a videogame used something other than the typical bland rock usually found in them.

Forza 2's music selection is, for the most part, quite good IMO. There is some great non-commercial trance thrown in there and some nice funky house tracks too! It's about time a videogame used something other than the typical bland rock usually found in them.

Really, maybe I will have to give the full game's music a try then. Can you make a custom playlist with the ingame music, like GT4? I've only heard music from the demo that I played in Walmart.

BTW I'm just testing to see how good Forza 2 is, worth a 360 purchase late this year?

It's about time a videogame used something other than the typical bland rock usually found in them.
You mean like the exceptionally awful instrumental "rock" noise that plagued the first Forza like a putrid fungus?

Frankestein was actually the name of that song, think the band was called Edgar Group Band or something like that

I play on both an HDTV, and a standard def. TV. I only get those black bars on my standard def TV. By the way, I have two XBox 360s.

so i have 3 ... so what's the big deal oh I also have a PS3, and a Wii so neener neener! hehe Yeah I just regress to a 5 yearold child! haha

FM2 is good because of the online play, and custom paint job in a sim race game. I hope Polyphony has some of that elements in GT5 ....

so i have 3 ... so what's the big deal oh I also have a PS3, and a Wii so neener neener! hehe Yeah I just regress to a 5 yearold child! haha

I also have 2 PS2s, and 2 Xboxes, 2 GCs, 2 NESs, 2 PS1s, and 4 N64s, one of which I use as a doorstop. NEENUR! NEENUR! NEENUR!
On a side note, Forza is so hard. I have to do a race so I can get a car to be competitive in another race!

You mean like the exceptionally awful instrumental "rock" noise that plagued the first Forza like a putrid fungus?

I've never played the first Forza so I've no idea!

I also have 2 PS2s, and 2 Xboxes, 2 GCs, 2 NESs, 2 PS1s, and 4 N64s, one of which I use as a doorstop. NEENUR! NEENUR! NEENUR!
On a side note, Forza is so hard. I have to do a race so I can get a car to be competitive in another race!

umm I had no problems in Forza1 being competitive ...

Forza 2 is only hard because people customize the crap out of their cars, so you kinda need to know what you should be doing. I for example just use an online tuning calculator. Other than that, I've just tried out enough cars to know which ones to use on which tracks.

So, I take it Forza 2 is a very good simulator. Since it's so hard.

Forza's cars just react much more realistically.

I'd have to drive a real car.

Forza 2 is only hard because people customize the crap out of their cars, so you kinda need to know what you should be doing. I for example just use an online tuning calculator. Other than that, I've just tried out enough cars to know which ones to use on which tracks.

In career mode I usually have the AI on easy ... so it's not hard for me. Online I try not to get competitive, because I would turn into an a-hole driver.

forza 2 is one of the easiest racing games i have ever played. i turn off all the aids and put the ai on hard and still smoke the other cars. i also try to match my quality of car to the middle of the computers level. but it is a fun game. you can make it competitive if you downgrade your car some in comparison to the other cars in the race.

Back