ive got a Nissan GT-R proto for trade.

Messages
18
United States
Oklahoma
Messages
TheOriginalToken
I'm looking for Evos, STIs, but anything of equal value. Even will accept multiple cars. hit me up with offers. will trade tickets as well depending on the level. hmu.
 
1 car is only worth 1 car as you can only trade 1 a day.
 
I'm looking for Evos, STIs, but anything of equal value. Even will accept multiple cars. hit me up with offers. will trade tickets as well depending on the level. hmu.

You realize the GT-R Proto can be purchased from the NCD?
 
I was just checking that as well so it's real value is around 130,000 as that's all you'd get if you sold it.
 
which one the one from 05 or the one from the tokyo motor show from 01
 
You realize the GT-R Proto can be purchased from the NCD?

I think he's talking about the GT-R Concept '01, if he's referring to the standard model GT-R.
 
He clearly states proto not concept, the concept is untradeable anyway.
 
its th 05 proto not the concept. 2 different cars.
 
I've got multiple Evo's. Check my garage and see if any of them interest you.
 
Back