I've got an online race setup!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malefic
  • 4 comments
  • 1,088 views
Messages
183
Messages
Malefic
Join me. The room is called 'Civic Type R RACE' and will be limited to Type R Civics ONLY (I'll be in my 97' Type R EK with RacingMod installed)! But bring your tuned Civics for races! Non Turbo civics only please!!!

I'd like to setup a LONGER race (something like 30 laps) and gift the winner a nice car. Who wants in?

ROOM ID: 1472-6118-4259-7710-5273
 
Last edited:
Join me. The room is called 'Civic Type R RACE' and will be limited to Type R Civics ONLY (I'll be in my 97' Type R EK with RacingMod installed)! But bring your tuned Civics for races! Non Turbo civics only please!!!

I'd like to setup a LONGER race (something like 30 laps) and gift the winner a nice car. Who wants in?

ROOM ID: 1472-6118-4259-7710-5273

Why civics ? :) I liked that car when I was 18, because it's cheap :dopey:

But now I like skylines and mazda furai ;)
 
Back