I've just noticed something

  • Thread starter Thread starter jurenic
  • 11 comments
  • 833 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
If you look at the picture below, you can see, perhaps, good things to come. :)

For one, there is an image of valve, and cam lobe. Now I would imagine these would be adjustable, which would be awsome.

There is also computer chip image, this could also be ajustable

On the top there are Sets, which would probobly mean diferent parts and settings for each car.

gt411.jpg
 
Did you forget the picture ??

I can´t see one!
 
I cant see a pic.??

But he is probably talking about the parts and settings screen.
 
yea.Did it also have nos?
 
I think the icons w/ wrenches are the only ones that you can change settings...similar to before. The different sets seem to be different saved settings...?
 
dunkee
I think the icons w/ wrenches are the only ones that you can change settings...similar to before.

i'm guessin you are right but I think other stuff will be adjustable once u slap on a few mods
 
I can see the pic. I think it just means more variations of tuning for that part. Who knows, if we can change our cams (did anyone say uneven idle? :) ) or pick which computer chip we want (variable redline? :D )that'd be uber cool. :D :D :D :D

:edit: I just saw the link. ignore my post :D :edit:
 
It's weird that they don't have a wrench next to the brakes. Hopefully you are right and settings can be changed once the part is installed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back