I've misplaced .2%

  • Thread starter Thread starter inkieminstrel
  • 5 comments
  • 664 views
Messages
11
I thought I had done everything but mission 34, but my game completion is at 99.6%, not 99.8%, so I must be missing something. I've looked at every single race and there's a gold trophy on each, and all missions except 34 say "mission cleared." The only other possibility I can think of is that I completed all of the races in a series, but not the championship (which would have been weird of me), which brings me to 2 questions:

1) Check my math... I should have 99.8%, if I've done all of the missions and all of the races and championships, and there's nothing else I need to check, correct?

2) If I need to check all of the championships, is there a faster way than getting into an appropriate car to compete in the championship for every championship?
 
inkieminstrel
I thought I had done everything but mission 34, but my game completion is at 99.6%, not 99.8%, so I must be missing something. I've looked at every single race and there's a gold trophy on each, and all missions except 34 say "mission cleared." The only other possibility I can think of is that I completed all of the races in a series, but not the championship (which would have been weird of me), which brings me to 2 questions:

1) Check my math... I should have 99.8%, if I've done all of the missions and all of the races and championships, and there's nothing else I need to check, correct?

2) If I need to check all of the championships, is there a faster way than getting into an appropriate car to compete in the championship for every championship?

I can only suggest two things to help with your problems:
1) You have gotten a 3rd place instead of a first place(bronze looks similar to gold).
2) You didn't complete a championship.

Both problems are common, so don't feel bad if it has happened to you.

To answer your questions:
1) I believe you are correct.
2) No, but it doesn't take long to find the right car :)
 
Check your diary to see that you have the prize car awarded for the championship win and also see if you have placed first.
Note: Audi TT is a 3 race series championship.
Have you missed a single manufacture race?
 
Diary, diary, diary. Make sure every race has a stamp on it in at least one running. If you find a race with no stamp, there's your problem. Looking at the trophies is useless, bronze and gold are the same on most TVs.
 
I found it by slowly reading off my diary and checking off a checklist. Japan Championship was the offending championship race. I did it when I first got the game and didn't win the overall championship and I guess I never bothered to go back and win it.

Thanks for the help.
 
inkieminstrel
I found it by slowly reading off my diary and checking off a checklist. Japan Championship was the offending championship race. I did it when I first got the game and didn't win the overall championship and I guess I never bothered to go back and win it.

Thanks for the help.

Well, that is easy to remedy.
 
Back