United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
Whoa.

WHOA.

MY GOD.

THIS GAME IS THE BEST THING SINCE GT3!

Gameplay:
Classic arcade, it feels pretty much exactly like NFS4.
Cops are incredibly persistant
AI is pretty good.
Cops chase/catch opponants not just you
Cops have Nawwsss. Its pretty helpful rather then a bad thing.
Graphics:
Extremely good, virtually no jaggies
Replay Value:
Lots O Lots O Cars
Lots o Lots o Tracks

Overall value:
Well worth the $50 (I had this damned thing reserved since May..)
Extremely fun if you're into any kind of racing.

Its no GT3 beater, but it sure as hell owns it in the "really uberfun runnin from the law" catagory..

bah... it still bears the name Need For Speed, which is enough for me not to pick it up.

*still has memories of how crappy NFS HS was...*

Originally posted by MistaX
Its no GT3 beater, but it sure as hell owns it in the "really uberfun runnin from the law" catagory..

What about GTA3????
Or is that a criminal intelect simulator?

Bah id rather play my Toca with around 30 real life tracks than race around some generic road.

BTW I think I have a demo of this game although it is called NFS hot pursuit 2 and that new lambo is in it.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

BTW I think I have a demo of this game although it is called NFS hot pursuit 2 and that new lambo is in it.

Ya, thats it, but im too lazy to bother and type that all out.

:lol: at Mista ><. I'd get it for the holden GTS Coupe :shades:

Yeah i cant wait until its out for 1 reason the gts coupe. I have almost every game holden has been in so i need NFS:HS 2 to my collection. The new lambo looks nice to :cool:

I've been playing this since it came out, and can honestly say that it has kept my attention far beyond what most other games can.
It's got 50 cars, 15 tracks (forward and reversed with slight changes in each, and more subtle differences during the time of day you choose to play at.)
Lot's of big name cars in the game, better than most other games on the market.
It isn't the best car game (GT2 IMO), but it definitely is the best arcade style racing game to come out in years.
It has a few drawbacks, but none of them ruin the gameplay.
How can you beat a game where the police drop explosive kegs on the track in front of you, and fire missiles to stop you from running? :)

Back