IWhat catergorie does DJ Sharaz, Lasco, Rockell belong?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter monica
  • 7 comments
  • 664 views
Messages
3
I love techno music and went to Best Nuy to buy some cd's but I don't want to buy something, that will have a few good songs. I like the faster beat techno songs. Have a good remix of Castels in the sky that is fast. I aslo love a song by DJ Sharaz , called I see stars. I am not sure if iI am supposed to buy Trance , Progressive or what. Someone fil me in on some good fast beats. Thanks Monica
 
The Guide To Electronic Music is the ****. Ishkur is very biased, though. A lot of the things that he says is "pop techno" and "anthem" trance is what I (and other I know) like.

And it's Lasgo. ;)
 
fast paced? then stay away from proggressive. but then again what is fast to you?

try finding some sets by these people and thats the style you probably like more:

Sasha: prog house/trance
Armin van Buuren: Prog trance/Trance
Ferry corsten: trance/electro
Marcell Woods: bearly trance/Tech trance/Hard style
Lisa Lashes: hard house/Hard dance.

as you progress down the list, its gets faster, BPM wise, but not nessecarly(sp) better, and if your into vocals, then try dj duboy(sp)
 
He falls under, "People I've Never Heard Of Until Now".

Would I recognize his work someplace?
 
regulate
fast paced? then stay away from proggressive. but then again what is fast to you?

try finding some sets by these people and thats the style you probably like more:

Sasha: prog house/trance
Armin van Buuren: Prog trance/Trance
Ferry corsten: trance/electro
Marcell Woods: bearly trance/Tech trance/Hard style
Lisa Lashes: hard house/Hard dance.

as you progress down the list, its gets faster, BPM wise, but not nessecarly(sp) better, and if your into vocals, then try dj duboy(sp)


DJ Doboy! :D

I love Doboy.

Deffinately check out Ferry Corsten. You won't be dissappointed.
 
Integra Type R
DJ Doboy! :D

I love Doboy.

Deffinately check out Ferry Corsten. You won't be dissappointed.




Thanks for the list I will check it out.
 
Back