Jack JohnsonMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter hscott
  • 11 comments
  • 766 views
Messages
392
I just thought I'd see if there are any other Jack Johnson fans on this forum. If you're a Jack fan what is your favourite song, album etc.
My favourite song is Mudfootball from my favourite album Brushfire Fairytales.
He is touring the UK early next year so I will probably go to see him.
 
I'm not a "huge fan" by any means, but I like him pretty well. Much of his music sounds the same, but it's fine to kind of hang out and relax to.
 
Funniest thing. I didn't care for his work at all, until I started hearing "Good People" on the radio. I bought the CD few weeks later, and it's one of the best CDs I bought this year. 👍 My favorite songs from him are "Banana Pancakes" and "Do You Remember". I tried out his earlier CDs again, but still couldn't get into it. Now, tabs is a big fan....
 
hscott
I haven't heard that album. It is not available in the UK. Is it worth importing?

Well, you can sample 30 second clips at that link from my 1st post. I like it, it's got a great mix of different artists and sounds.

Very mellow, check it out and see for yourself. You'll probably like it.

hscott
Has anyone seen any of his surf films? Are they any good?

I haven't seen any of them either, but you can read the reviews here, though.
 
Oh you gotta love Mr Johnson!!!! fave Album on and on and i swear every time i hear taylor i have to stop and chill out for like 3 mins that song does things to me the soul is insane. great sunday morning chill out music!
 
I have the in between dreams album. Loving every song!

I don't think i have a favorite song. I don't have the mudfootbal track though - i have a canadian copy of it someone bought over there.
 
Oddly, I'm a Jack Johnson fan. Something about Sunday guitar music appeals to me. Pete Murray is equally as good.
 
i have no idea who this guy is but when i read the title i thought you guys were talking about either the memory system or vocabulary builder from the bob and tom show.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Oddly, I'm a Jack Johnson fan. Something about Sunday guitar music appeals to me. Pete Murray is equally as good.

you told me you hate pete murray thats why you gave me his cd!!! on & on rocks my socks the film clip to taylor is pure gold!
 
Back