Well I have been posting videos on my youtube channel about Gran Turismo 5 so I figured it was time to make a post about it ! Most of them are me driving random cars around the nurburgring to see how fast I can go.
O before anyone asks I play with a controller and unless specified in the video description all the driving assists are off except ABS.
My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875
Recent Videos:
Fully Tuned Ferrari Italia 458 around the Nurburgring:
Fully Tuned Honda Odyssey 03 around the Nurburgring.
Fully Tuned Toyota Prius around the Nurburgring
Stock Mazda RX-8 around the Nurburgring.
NASCAR online Race:
I have 4 or 5 videos done (just need time to upload). I will update the post when they are up, or you can subscribe to me on youtube to know instantly !
O before anyone asks I play with a controller and unless specified in the video description all the driving assists are off except ABS.
My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875
Recent Videos:
Fully Tuned Ferrari Italia 458 around the Nurburgring:
Fully Tuned Honda Odyssey 03 around the Nurburgring.
Fully Tuned Toyota Prius around the Nurburgring
Stock Mazda RX-8 around the Nurburgring.
NASCAR online Race:
I have 4 or 5 videos done (just need time to upload). I will update the post when they are up, or you can subscribe to me on youtube to know instantly !
Last edited: