Jae's mad used car dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAESMAD
  • 7 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
15
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
JAESMAD
Hi all this garage is a second hand garage most of the cars are used with Kilometers they all come with a full service and body restore, Also they come standard with new rims and Fully Customisable Suspension Kit.

Trading : when it is your day for trading I will add you as a friend then the trade will take place after I have received the agreed upon value ( NO PAYMET NO CAR ) !

I Live in New Zealand so Reset time each day will be 11am GMT.

1 x Car each day posted.

Thanks.

First car
TVR CERBERA SPEED 12 '00 (Scotia White)
Mileage 254km
838 BHP
1020kg
PP 640

I Would like
5 x Matt Paints (perf black)
 
Last edited:
1 car = 1 ticket vice versa.

5 paints = 1car/ticket.

Nobody is gonna do that for a Speed 12 with that many miles. I have a 0/0/0 one and i would only expect a car or ticket in return. Just a heads up.
 
1 car = 1 ticket vice versa.

5 paints = 1car/ticket.

Nobody is gonna do that for a Speed 12 with that many miles. I have a 0/0/0 one and i would only expect a car or ticket in return. Just a heads up.

Nah..he is just trying set new Bigger trading value for stuff what we are sharing for FREE :lol:
 
Thanks for the heads up guys ! Will change :)
 
I can send you 5 mattes for that car if thats what you are looking for!.
 
I can send you 5 mattes for that car if thats what you are looking for!.

cool sounds good want to do deal ?
 
No problem man! Its the same way I learned too so I figured i'd save the "veterans" the hassle to repeat themselves!

Have a good one!
 
Thanks calico A+ Trade
 
Back