Jag E-Type with 205k miles....who owns it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anna+Reece
  • 14 comments
  • 1,355 views
Messages
1,039
Messages
CPReece98
Messages
CP Reece
So one day I was looking around for a classic car in the UCD and I stumbled across a rather cheap E-type. I bought it, then I saw that I got the trophy you get for buying a car with over 300k kilometers on it. I was confused. I looked at the mileage and screamed. I saw that it had 205k miles. Am I the only one who has it, or do others have it as well?
 
well cars from that year are going to have a few miles, there was a citroen
2cv with more miles than that:crazy:

i dont have one though
 
Once I found out there was a trophy, I started watching for high miles, and found a Lotus Élan with over 300,000 miles on it.
(I also have an Élan with pretty low mileage)
I have a Jag E-type with 60,000
So not all E-types are anywhere near that high. They just put em in so you can earn a trophy? Rebuild the engine/chassis and enjoy it. It's still a beautiful car.
Just a thought
 
I have that Jag as well. I'm actually keeping an eye out for another as this one (even after rebuild) is quite a bit down on power.

What color is yours? Mine was a beige or something I believe. I painted it with a British Racing green from Jaguar of course.
 
Mine came with more than 300k miles. Plus it came in the Xj13 color (British Racing Green?) Pretty good find i think the E-Type looks great
 
Mine was well over 300,000 kms and the trophy was one of the first I got. I like Jags (see avatar to left) and when it came up I knew I just had to get it. But it is that rather ugly beige colour, I am looking for another but so far some equally ugly red is all that has come up. Guess I will have to do my second re-paint......sigh
 
just looking in my UCD and I found 2 Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65's one on top of the other...One had 388,039km and the other had only 10,661km...C43,xxx difference in price and 9 in pp.
I also have the Lotus Elan with 346,976km and another with only 433km...I don't really need two but I like the old ones with low kms.
I'll probably get another with 0km in a few weeks!...(sigh).
 
Chevrolet Corvette C1, Citroën 2CV an Jaguar E-Type are 3 cars which regularly spawn with 300.000km distance.
 
I am collecting E-Type's from the UCD in different colours when I see them, so far I have:

Opalescent Gunmetal
Opalescent Dark Blue Metallic
Opalescent Bronze Metallic
Cotswold Blue
Claret
Pearl Grey
Carmen Red
Mist Grey
British Racing Green
Opalescent Dark Green Metallic
Cream
Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic
Sherwood Green
Imperial Maroon
Black
Indigo Blue

Quite a few of them would have got me that trophy if I didn't already have it.
 
Yev
Chevrolet Corvette C1, Citroën 2CV an Jaguar E-Type are 3 cars which regularly spawn with 300.000km distance.

Add the Subaru 360, '49 Beetle & old Charger to the list as they pop up heaps in the UCD as 300k+ cars.
 
The only car with more that 300k in my garage that I know of is the Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe which I bought just to get the high mileage trophy.
 
I have that Jag as well. I'm actually keeping an eye out for another as this one (even after rebuild) is quite a bit down on power.

What color is yours? Mine was a beige or something I believe. I painted it with a British Racing green from Jaguar of course.

Mine was BRG, and I painted it beige. I did an engine/chassis overhaul on mine, did you?
 
[InsertGr8Name]
Mine came with more than 300k miles. Plus it came in the Xj13 color (British Racing Green?) Pretty good find i think the E-Type looks great

Same here. I enjoy driving it
 
I got my first one with mega miles and got the trophy. Bought another since with 'only' 49k on it. That one I pimped up in an effort to win the supercar seasonal.
 
Back