Jag XJR-9

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 15 comments
  • 974 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
I don't know if I'm not doing things right on "search" but I could only find marketplace references to this car, and one thread from 2005....

It's popped up in UCD for just under 4 million.... does anyone have any views on the GT5 version? Is it worth getting? It always seems to do well when driven by the AI....
 
It's very fast, I have one in my collection. Not sure it will stand up to the 787 or the 908 though.
 
All le-man group C and LMP will be fast tuned. Buy it.
 
It's fast, but it's very stiff. Takes patience to get consistently fast!
 
Buy it but keep in mind it is bested by most LMP1 cars, every other Group C car and the Toyota GT-ONE. It isn't as quick around the corners but the difference isn't huge.
 
Thanks all.... I'll skip 'till next time and wait for the Audi R8 '01 to show up (one day...)
 
It's about THE BEST RC in the game! BUY IT!!!
 
It's about THE BEST RC in the game! BUY IT!!!

The Audi R8 Race Car '01? Indeed! The XJR-9? Not quite. But it is worth having as it won at 24 hours of Le Mans... without using turbos.
 
Buy the Mazda if your looking for group c race car. But buy the Peugoet 908 if you want the best racing car in the game.
 
Buy the Mazda if your looking for group c race car. But buy the Peugoet 908 if you want the best racing car in the game.

I have the Mazda and don't think much of it. It's not that fast, compared to the Bentley 8, Sauber C9 or Toyota One.

I might give the 908 a go... it has very good reviews (as does the 787B of course).
 
Should've bought it. Shows up in the UCD like once every 2000 game days. The R8 shows up around 5 times in the same period.
 
Should've bought it. Shows up in the UCD like once every 2000 game days. The R8 shows up around 5 times in the same period.

Lucky you. I see more XJR-9s then I see R8 Race Cars ('01).
 
I have both the '01 R8 race cars 1 stock and the other fully tuned and yes its one of the top 3 in the game.
 
Back