Jagaur XFR

  • Thread starter Thread starter tayabgt
  • 10 comments
  • 571 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
Northern Irelan
Messages
tayabgt
Need one badly.
 
What's the color of those cars in your OCD?

Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66

Chevrolet SSR '03
 
I don't know but I have all three cars
 
So do I, only I looking for other colors than the ones I have.
Could you please check it ... not necessary now.
Let me known via a PM, which colors you have.
I have to go now.
CU
 
Damn you missed just this one,just booked it :(
 
I just desperatly want one
 
Willing to buy any car under 500,000 for that jaguar
 
Willing to buy any car under 500,000 for that jaguar

Well I just promised it for free to m8 who shared enought goodies in this thread :D
Maybe one day when you have done enought good you get it too 👍
 
Swap a range rover for that car
 
Back