StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 17, 2012 #2 What's the color of those cars in your OCD? Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 Chevrolet SSR '03
What's the color of those cars in your OCD? Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 Chevrolet SSR '03
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Feb 17, 2012 #3 I don't know but I have all three cars
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 17, 2012 #4 So do I, only I looking for other colors than the ones I have. Could you please check it ... not necessary now. Let me known via a PM, which colors you have. I have to go now. CU
So do I, only I looking for other colors than the ones I have. Could you please check it ... not necessary now. Let me known via a PM, which colors you have. I have to go now. CU
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Feb 17, 2012 #5 Damn you missed just this one,just booked it
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 17, 2012 #7 JK83 Damn you missed just this one,just booked it Click to expand... That's indeed a lovely one mate. 👍
JK83 Damn you missed just this one,just booked it Click to expand... That's indeed a lovely one mate. 👍
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Feb 17, 2012 #8 Willing to buy any car under 500,000 for that jaguar
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Feb 17, 2012 #9 tayabgt Willing to buy any car under 500,000 for that jaguar Click to expand... Well I just promised it for free to m8 who shared enought goodies in this thread Maybe one day when you have done enought good you get it too 👍
tayabgt Willing to buy any car under 500,000 for that jaguar Click to expand... Well I just promised it for free to m8 who shared enought goodies in this thread Maybe one day when you have done enought good you get it too 👍
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Feb 18, 2012 #10 Swap a range rover for that car
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Feb 18, 2012 #11 JK83 Damn you missed just this one,just booked it http://img35.imageshack.us/i/grandvalleyspeedwayj.jpg/ Click to expand... What a beauty!!
JK83 Damn you missed just this one,just booked it http://img35.imageshack.us/i/grandvalleyspeedwayj.jpg/ Click to expand... What a beauty!!