Jaguar e-type not getting any switch's!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HawkeTrainer
  • 8 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
199
So i hopped in my jag fully tuned it and went for a run,then i came back switched to my delta for some modding then switched back to the jag but its still at 0 switches...

is this a glitch or is my game messed up or what?

If anyone has a jag..Could you check this out for me pls and ty?
 
Were you online?
 
This has happened to me before, but it wasn't in a Jaguar.
 
This kinds of small glitches happen all the time,so I feel ya.Nothing you can do about it as far as I know.:(
 
It happened to me also and more than once.Unfortunately I can't remember details(car,online-off line etc)
 
I have an e-type lying around might as well have a,look
 
If you switch to the car or drive it online, it will not rack up miles or switches. This takes all the air out of the "Car break-in period" rooms online. :lol:
 
If you switch to the car or drive it online, it will not rack up miles or switches. This takes all the air out of the "Car break-in period" rooms online. :lol:

They will add miles and switches online once you actually finish the real race. The practice laps do not count though.
 
Back