Jaguar XF

  • Thread starter Thread starter pb5
  • 6 comments
  • 2,844 views

pb5

Messages
158
Hi

May be a daft question.

Can you get the Jaguar XF though a gift ticket or is there another way to get one without doing the top gear challenge all golds?

Thanks
Paul
 
I think it can be obtained from tickets, but it wil show up in the UCD also.
 
You can obtain it on 1000 ticket, 2010 birthday ticket, and some level ticket.
Or wait it to appear on UCD.
 
Saw it in the UCD way back in Dec and I bought it, but then I noticed I already had one (from the TG challenge) that I had forgotten about. :crazy: I've also seen it in the UCD a couple of times since then.

I was glad when they gave us the checkmark in the dealerships. One of the best features ever. 👍
 
Saw it in the UCD way back in Dec and I bought it, but then I noticed I already had one (from the TG challenge) that I had forgotten about. :crazy: I've also seen it in the UCD a couple of times since then.

I was glad when they gave us the checkmark in the dealerships. One of the best features ever. 👍
I was told you could only win the car, so I spent ages golding the Top Gear specials, so I could get it. I've never seen it in the UCD myself, so I was interested to hear you could get it from there.
 
I was told you could only win the car, so I spent ages golding the Top Gear specials, so I could get it. I've never seen it in the UCD myself, so I was interested to hear you could get it from there.

Me too, good to hear I will be able to get it eventually! Its the last Jag I need for my collection :)
 
Hi

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to keep a look out for it in ucd & I have 7 gift tickets to use (only save it if it gives me a car I want).

I'd like make one to be like a XF-R, so in the end I'll need two.

I have seen the Jaguar S Type.

Thanks
Paul
 
Back