Jaguar XFR 10 please

Messages
61
Messages
mr_brookenstein
I would like an XFR 10 please, no unchangeable mods, got plenty to offer, Matts, chromes, cars, horns, etc,
Paints;
Matt Orange, blue, brown
Various Chromes, colour changers, pastels
Got all the RUFs, and loads more, just ask, much thanks, Wayne
 
I got 2 in 0/0/0 for a gsxr/4 concept with no mods
 
I also have 2, would trade for a GT-R GT Academy in Red or White or a GT Academy 370Z Tuned Car in Brilliant Silver, Black, White, Blue or Yellow.
 
I also have 2, would trade for a GT-R GT Academy in Red or White or a GT Academy 370Z Tuned Car in Brilliant Silver, Black, White, Blue or Yellow.

Don't have them in that colour combo, only standard black.
 
you could just use a back-up account to win it and send it to the main account. i dunno, just throwing out ideas
 
Sorry it was getting late last night and got off just before you responded. FR accepted and car send. Thanks!
 
I got a XFR if interested?
 
Sorry it was getting late last night and got off just before you responded. FR accepted and car send. Thanks!
Transfer complete, Car sent, thanks, oh btw, now remote racing your bobs, lovely
 
Back