Jaguar XFR '10 (Standard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 10 comments
  • 1,181 views

OmniusGT

(Banned)
Messages
2,001
England
Northumberland
Hi All,

Basically I'm after a Jaguar XRF '10 (Standard) - not bothered about mileage.

I know the Jag came from the Adv Top Gear test track race (I got rid of the car before the much welcome wheel change option came back!!!) So with that in mind I'd really love to get that car back, but short of it appearing in the OCD I'm lost other than asking on here...

I'm happy to trade MC/Horns or even something from the OCD

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I could send you 5 laguna seca blue. What's the colour of your nismo & ruf in the ocd?
 
The Nismo's gone (it was red) But the RUF is still there in Yellow
 
Ok I'll send it now 👍
 
Got them! Nice one, thanks :) 👍
 
So anyone out there that can trade me the Jag?

Name your trade and I'll see if I can do it 👍
 
I have the Jag. Its 0/0/0. Do you have any b-day tickets.
 
Unfortunately not :(
 
Back