Jaguar XFR '10

Messages
684
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Ericiscoollike
Hey people of GTPlanet!

I won this car then sold it and now i want it back buts its very hard because it never appears in the UCD. I was wondering if anyones willing to trade theirs. Just list the things you are looking for and ill see if i have it.
 
Hey people of GTPlanet!

I won this car then sold it and now i want it back buts its very hard because it never appears in the UCD. I was wondering if anyones willing to trade theirs. Just list the things you are looking for and ill see if i have it.

have black o/o/o for 2006 or 2007 ticket,do you have either?
 
just got one from someone on here love it lol good luck
 
I have one XFR '10 ticket.

Do you have either lvl23 or 1967 ticket?
 
Xquiste
I have one XFR '10 ticket.

Do you have either lvl23 or 1967 ticket?

Ive only got a 24 ticket :(
 
Back