Jaguar XJ13 & Allmendinger Fusion NASCAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragonistic
  • 3 comments
  • 398 views
Messages
5,677
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Dragonistic
Just won this NASCAR for the second time (won it once in special events and then again in via level 21 ticket), 0 miles completely untouched.

Also I've got hands on the '66 Jaguar XJ13 making 3 of them in my garage (1 chrome line) so I'm looking to offload 1 of the originals. Again, 0 miles untouched and as new.

Best offer on both, not to interested in standard models so premiums please.

Will accept an Alfa 8C bought new in Competizione Red for the NASCAR (saves you alot of Cr and gets me something out of the free car) if the other planned trade falls through as I suspect it may due to them already getting another NASCAR, will give said person another day or 2.

Note: NASCAR now sold, Jag still available.
 
Last edited:
Quick bump due to the Jag becoming available as well.
 
The NASCAR is now sold, however the XJ13 is still available though nobody seems interested.
 
PM Sent :)
 
Back