Jaguar xj13 and a ford mark iv (and any hacked car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starscream88
  • 21 comments
  • 1,219 views
Messages
22
Messages
Jamie0007
This site is the holy grail to me!
If there is anyone that can gift me any of the above 3 cars that would be awesome

Looks like they would have to be hidden ticket items,

All I can say is thanks to anyone that help me out completing my car collection, I'm missing only a few now and these would finish pretty much anything I'm interested in,

And I'd love a hacked car just to play with lol those YouTube vids look so awesome :)

Psn is Jamie0007 :)
 
This site is the holy grail to me!
If there is anyone that can gift me any of the above 3 cars that would be awesome

Looks like they would have to be hidden ticket items,

All I can say is thanks to anyone that help me out completing my car collection, I'm missing only a few now and these would finish pretty much anything I'm interested in,

And I'd love a hacked car just to play with lol those YouTube vids look so awesome :)

Psn is Jamie0007 :)

I got hacked cars you can borrow glitch add me at AJAYmania
 
Do you have anything i can borrow glitch from you and what is your psn

Psn Jamie0007 :)

Let me know what your looking for and if I have it then its yours :)

I don't have any hacked cars :(
 
Do you have the online gt5 garage

Honestly I have no idea, I'm like 100% new to this, if you tell me what to look for ill check
I've had the game years and according to my gt5 profile 96% complete
I've won everything, etc etc

Just looking to have a little fun now :)
 
Honestly I have no idea, I'm like 100% new to this, if you tell me what to look for ill check
I've had the game years and according to my gt5 profile 96% complete
I've won everything, etc etc

Just looking to have a little fun now :)

Whats your fastest car
 
Whats your fastest car

The x2011
Other than that the usual Minolta and company level 23 cars,

I just want something to make the game more awesome and I noticed I'm missing the jag and ford from the list
 
The x2011
Other than that the usual Minolta and company level 23 cars,

I just want something to make the game more awesome and I noticed I'm missing the jag and ford from the list

I got the ford and jag up on borrow everyday so dont worry about those and you can borrow glitch any of my cars for free
 
I can put up my Ford GT, Lancer 3, and X2010? for share. DO NOT TRY RACING THE GT. The front wheels dont stay on the ground.

EDIT: PSN to the left, the o is a zero
 
I got the ford and jag up on borrow everyday so dont worry about those and you can borrow glitch any of my cars for free

Awesome thanks so much :)

Whenever you can get around to sending me them would be awesome :)
 
I can put up my Ford GT, Lancer 3, and X2010? for share. DO NOT TRY RACING THE GT. The front wheels dont stay on the ground.

EDIT: PSN to the left, the o is a zero

I'll FR you now
 
I'll FR you now

Just give me a minute to change my shared cars

EDIT: The 3 are up, GT, X2010, Evo. The Evo is the most fun, the GT and X2010 are best on the test track
 
Last edited:
Awesome thanks so much :)

Whenever you can get around to sending me them would be awesome :)

I cant send hacked cars because they reset and become stock when you send them
 
I cant send hacked cars because they reset and become stock when you send them

Ahhh that sucks,

I've been given a hidden ticket once, can hacked cars be transferred that way?

And thanks to anyone who has sent me anything :) it's so appreciated I wish I knew about all this sooner
 
Ahhh that sucks,

I've been given a hidden ticket once, can hacked cars be transferred that way?

And thanks to anyone who has sent me anything :) it's so appreciated I wish I knew about all this sooner

I dont know how to do the hidden ticket thing
 
Me either :)

But if anyone can send me these cars through hidden ticket I'd appreciate it to finish off the collection
 
The best, easiest, and most guaranteed way to get the hacked cars is borrow glitching them. You can find out easily though. Make sure you have a memory stick though
 
Well if we can't do hacked cars can anyone hidden ticket me the jag and ford?
 
Gonna bump this,
Still looking for both these cars and if anyone can share a hacked car so I can at least see what the fuss is about I'd appreciate it :)
 
Anyone? :(

Had a few people promise me cars but none came through :(
 
Back