Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line and 2 PS Home racing suits. EU only!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borna12345
  • 15 comments
  • 937 views
Messages
429
Croatia
Croatia
I will trade the car code for a level 21 or better ticket and the PS Home suit codes for 3 Spiral suits or 3 Double Stripe Pro suits OR 3 Blaze suits. Auction lasts until this time tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Common people, last time I had at least one offer. The car is useful for the Historical races and is quite a beauty. My favourite thing about this car is the 500 cr. engine restore and rigidity restore.
Sorry for the double post.
 
I wonder why you guys in the EU got different Chrome line cars?
 
what kinda chrome line u guys in australia have the us has an ss cammaro
 
I wonder why you guys in the EU got different Chrome line cars?

I have traded this code and it works fine in Aus. & NZ. Great car:)👍
 
I have traded this code and it works fine in Aus. & NZ. Great car:)👍

Ok cool, to answer your Question Hennesy:

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line Edition
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line Edition
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Shelby Cobra 427 Chrome Line Edition

Thats what I got.;)👍
 
Ok cool, to answer your Question Hennesy:

Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line Edition
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 Chrome Line Edition
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe Chrome Line Edition
Shelby Cobra 427 Chrome Line Edition

Thats what I got.;)👍

Man I got to get some of those!! Dream on eh:tup:
 
same as eu got them al and the the stealth cars
 
I'll give you a level 23 ticket for it?
 
you can get the XJ 13 chromeline free from facebook app and i dont think its tradable
 
akmuq
I'll give you a level 23 ticket for it?

I have such a code if you are intersted
 
I know it can't be traded, I have a code.
 
i have blaze and spiral both full sets i want the tickets 2 ticket for 6 suits
 
I offered the PS Home suits for 3 GT5 suits each. I don't have no tickets.
 
Back