Jaguar XJ220 Colors

Messages
200
Canada
Manitoba
Messages
DrPuPpEtWaRi0r
I went to go buy a Xj220 when I realized that none of the actual production colors available IRF were in the dealership. The colors are
Spa silver
Le mans blue
Monza red
Silverstone green
Daytona black

I am trying to look for colors identical to these and I would appreciate some help :)
 
daytona black - Ferrari
monza red - Lancia
lm blue - Chevrolet
 
Last edited:
Thank you for helping but I don't see the similarity between the last two. EDIT sorry about the pictures I am still getting the hang of them
upload_2014-2-15_8-57-28.jpeg
236801.jpg
 
Thank you for helping but I don't see the similarity between the last two. EDIT sorry about the pictures I am still getting the hang of them
View attachment 115449

They're not even close, I think the poster was trying to look at the names.

Have you looked on the other Jags and the Astons? You might find some good matches there.
 
I know that I just bought a Corvette zo6'06 that has Le Mans blue
 
Thank you for helping but I don't see the similarity between the last two. EDIT sorry about the pictures I am still getting the hang of them
View attachment 115449
236801.jpg
Did you even bother to start the game and look for yourself? And why posting a real life picture?
 
Back