Jaguar XJ220 [Premium] 1992Done (GT7) 

United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
jaguar_xj220__92_by_gt6_garage-d7deuf1.png

The legendary Jaguar XJ220 has been hanging around Gran Turismo games for a long time. But sadly, it's an innocent gem trapped in a standard prison cell. Let's uncage the wild cat and let it run rampant-in full premium sexiness! You know the drill. :cool:

Last edited:
One of the MOST beautiful supercars: XJ220. Dreamt about this car becomes Premium for a while, Please make it happen!!!!

Yup, I want this as a premium car soon. Although, it is very close to becoming one since PD did improve the exterior. They seem to just need to model the internal parts of it such as the engine and interior and it will be ready to go.

BTW, here's some more pictures:
jaguar_xj220_concept_6.jpeg

Jaguar_XJ220_Front_JagMENA.jpg

jaguar-sports-cars-14.jpg

I may never get to drive a MG Metro 6R4 - but at least we can enjoy the engine fully developed.

F50 sadly not in game...

It's very sad :( Such a lovely car.

We can never have enough 90's supercars. We already have the Cizeta, the F40, the McLaren F1 and the Diablo as premium cars. We're missing the early Diablos, the Jag we're talking about here, and the F50.

You get my vote.

I can't wait till there's a healthy list of 90's supercars. Bugatti needs the EB110, Lambo could use a 90's Diablo. Ferrari needs the F50. Chevrolet could use the Corvette ZR-1 (C4). There's plenty more missing.

Of course Jaguar needs a premium XJ220.

its a very good standard though. its also really fun to drive in GT MAKE IT PREMIUM PD!!!!!!

This would be great but only if they give us a better sound. The current GT6 version is rusting in my stockyard getting no love due to it's truly dreadful sound.

I'm not even a fan of this car (I prefer the TWR version) but I would still like to see it upgraded to premium, mainly because at the moment, like most of the British supercars on GT, it is woefully lacking in top speed when compared to its rivals. A former world record holder deserves better than that.

I haven't seen it in GT6 but if the improved semi-premium is the one in the OP then what the hell are you lot smoking? It looks terrible.

It's an epic car and one of the fastest road cars in the game still. Deserves the full premium treatment and also agree that we need more 90's supercars because that's the best era.

I haven't seen it in GT6 but if the improved semi-premium is the one in the OP then what the hell are you lot smoking? It looks terrible.

It's an epic car and one of the fastest road cars in the game still. Deserves the full premium treatment and also agree that we need more 90's supercars because that's the best era.
For a period of time the XJ220 was the world's fastest road car ever produced.

Back