Jaguar XJR-9 wanted. Can trade now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter heinz57
  • 0 comments
  • 330 views
Messages
269
United States
Ohio
Messages
cheezeburger57
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Jaguar XJR-9. I don't care about the mileage, I just want the car.

I have to trade:

LV 12 Class Ticket
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Ruf CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 (two of them)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II*
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Ferrari California '08*
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93*

Cars marked with an asterisk have 0 miles. Please note that the RM'd Corvette has a few irreversible tunes done to it. A few of the other cars may have modifications, but none that are irreversible. All used cars have a fresh oil change, however the engines and chassis have not been rebuilt.

I'm willing to trade away two of them for the XJR-9, we'd have to do a multi-day trade.

I can trade now, due to my low post count I will send first. I'll PM anyone who's trading with me to confirm details and the such.
 
Last edited:
Back