Jaguar XKR-S at the Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter dr3w
  • 8 comments
  • 1,885 views
Messages
355
Australia
NSW
Messages
dr3w_sw
So I was watching the latest fifth gear episode and there's this celebrity challenge driving the Jag at the nurburgring. I thought it would be fun if we could do the same and compare the lap time. Any tuner here willing to make the XKR in the game into XKR-S and we will probably post the lap time here?
 
The XKR-S would be pretty easy to make in this game as its based on the XKR, its only has 32BHP and 40Ib/ft more than the XKR.

As for the handling I don't think much would be changed either, I think the Fitted Sports Kit would accommodate the handling characteristics.

However I've not driven either of those cars in real life and I'm sure many people in GTPlanet would be in the same position, so it's really hard to determine the cars handling characteristics.
 
Not any good at tuning myself so can't help there, I have however just painted my Jag XKR Phoenix Blue, pretty good match for the actual XKR-S colour :)
 
Last edited:
Isn't XKR-S also lighter than XKR? How many kg?
 
Just make it faster, maybe read some car reviews for details. Thats how I recreated the Volvo C30 Polestar.
 
Just make it faster, maybe read some car reviews for details. Thats how I recreated the Volvo C30 Polestar.

The C30 in the game is FF while the Polestar is 4WD
 
Back