japan doesn't care

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 13 comments
  • 1,334 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
about gt5

Wow not even a month out in japan and gt5 its not even in the top 30 in software sells there ...:crazy:

Japanese software/hardware chart (12/20 - 12/26)SOFTWARE TOP 30: (sales numbers are rounded estimates to the nearest thousandth):

01. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd? 404,000 (3,560,000)
02. [PSP] AKB1/48: If I loved an Idol? 236,000 *NEW*
03. [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns? 214,000 (531,000)
04. [DS] Pocket Monsters Black/White? 165,000 (4,909,000)
05. [Wii] Wii Party? 162,000 (1,574,000)
06. [PSP] The 3rd Birthday? 140,000 *NEW*
07. [Wii] Mario Sports Mix? 136,000 (436,000)
08. [DS] Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! The Ogre? 117,000 (293,000)
09. [DS] Ni no Kuni? 84,000 (329,000)
10. [DS] Magician's Quest: The Merchant's Store of Sorcery? 74,000 (249,000)
here is the full list
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27540992&tag=topics;title

and yet there the onces that got those 3 special cars on chistmax eve:crazy:
 
Japan is wierd and not everyone likes racing games.
I mean look at the US. Some how Black Ops sells 58205827503 copies even though it's essentially a re-skinned World at War which is...
You get the point.
 
Black Ops is a terrible game in my opinion, and America is a funny place.
 
mostly portable games.. japan loves portables.
 
I am not really sure how accurate those numbers are, or what they are even recording? Is this just for one week?
 
I think those are total sales up to date for the product.
 
I'd imagine the few that are into it, are REALLY into GT.
 
Japan is not into console games portable gaming is the trend over there.
 
Its a per week so sales are bound to die down
 
*sarcasm*Pokemon Black and White at fourth place?I'm calling bs, it should be at least second.*sarcasm*
 
When classics like Monster Hunter are available, why would you waste your time with GT5? The cover alone makes me want this masterpiece.

250px-Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd.png
 
Back