McLaren
Premium
- 46,776

- Texas
Well, in 2003, I was invited by my 2 cousins in Monaco for a Japan experience.
And I brought a video camera as well. But that wasn't my favorite thing. It was the 3 cars. All made by McLaren. But one of those 3 was the 1st one I had ever seen. A special 1 out of 2 cars left.
So let's see the pictures 1st. Then the videos. Most of the videos are Ferraris, but who cares!? They're Ferraris!
Hamann 360 Spider
512 pulling in
Another 512
3rd 512
Corvette
Countach
Cars coming up the hill
Diablos!
GTR Race Car
Viper!
Maserati, Panteras, and Murcielagos!
And I brought a video camera as well. But that wasn't my favorite thing. It was the 3 cars. All made by McLaren. But one of those 3 was the 1st one I had ever seen. A special 1 out of 2 cars left.
So let's see the pictures 1st. Then the videos. Most of the videos are Ferraris, but who cares!? They're Ferraris!
Hamann 360 Spider
512 pulling in
Another 512
3rd 512
Corvette
Countach
Cars coming up the hill
Diablos!
GTR Race Car
Viper!
Maserati, Panteras, and Murcielagos!