JAPANESE CAR RACIN'--GT3. WHO WANTS to...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 24 comments
  • 889 views

1X83Z

Premium
Messages
20,944
United States
usa
I'd love to race some high-preformance Japanese cars (listed below) on a schedule. Reply to this thread if you want to do this, the cars have no modification limit, so you could bring you 1050-horsepower Skyline in if you wanted...here's the cars you CAN use:

Honda S2000
Honda S2000 Type V
Honda NSX Type S Zero
Honda NSX Type R
Mazda Savanna RX-7 Infini
Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ
Mazda RX-8
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII RS
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI RS
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV GSR
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII GSR
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V GSR
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI GSR
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI Makinen (both editions)
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II
Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II
Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 2-Seat
Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 2+2
Nissan Z Concept
Subaru Legacy B4 RSK
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen
Subaru Impreza Sportwagon STi
Subaru Impreza Sedan STi (new version)
Subaru Impreza 22B STi
Toyota Altezza RS200
Toyota Supra SZ-R
Toyota Supra RZ

Any takers? If yes, reply to the thread. I'll be playing with an STi Sedan (<600 HP), EVO VII GSR (<600 HP) and GT-R R34 V-Spec II (1075ish HP).
 
Already Have

M5POWER.............Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II
M5POWER.............Impreza STi Sedan (new version)
M5POWER.............Evolution VII GS-R
TROY.....................Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec
TROY.....................Supra RZ
TROY.....................300ZX Twin Turbo 2-Seater
 
this really should be moved to challenges...
 
it's already in challenges too, but it's not a challenge. I just want to see who's interested before it becomes a challenge.
 
I guess I could do it...can I bring hybrids? No DF or grip mods, just a little faster...
 
Eh....I dunno...
 
M5POWER.............Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II
M5POWER.............Impreza STi Sedan (new version)
M5POWER.............Evolution VII GS-R
TROY.....................Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec
TROY.....................Supra RZ
TROY.....................300ZX Twin Turbo 2-Seater
BWDEMON.............Evolution VI RS
TERCEL_DRIVER....RX-7 Type RS
TERCEL_DRIVER....Altezza RS200
TERCEL_DRIVER....NSX Type R
SPEEDY_2.............NSX Type R
SPEEDY_2.............Altezza RS200
SPEEDY_2.............RX-8
 
Originally posted by F2002
this really should be moved to challenges...

Nah the Automotive forum...
 
Naw, you think? Perhaps I'll put it there.........
 
i guess i might challenge if u make it a challenge
 
You should really make restriction to HP, otherwhise it's just an unfair battle. Say 590HP: for old-times sake;)
 
Well, I make all-Mazda hybrids, using only mazda parts...I got some Miatas I'd be happy to race...Rotary LS(Renisis power), Miata Opt, Miata SR Limited, I got them all...
 
ohh and you could make classes, like a hybrid class so we can show our cars...just make it no DF mods or grip mods, those are unfair...
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
You should really make restriction to HP, otherwhise it's just an unfair battle. Say 590HP: for old-times sake;)
Noo.....just pick good cars ;)
 
Originally posted by MazKid
ohh and you could make classes, like a hybrid class so we can show our cars...just make it no DF mods or grip mods, those are unfair...

Could you show me some screenshots of your latest hybrids?:)
 
Nice LS. ;) But 1200+ HP? Oooookay... :lol:
 
it still drives great, it sticks to the track, and it's fun to drive...
 
Originally posted by MazKid
it still drives great, it sticks to the track, and it's fun to drive...

Oh I don't doubt that! :)
 
I'm moving this to the Challenges and Races forum, it has no place in the Rumble Strip. :)
 
I took 2 pics of my mad Miata driftin skillz yo!

hope you like them...
 

Attachments

  • miata drift1.jpg
    miata drift1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 27
here's the other...I had about 5 more but they are way too blurry...my digi cam is either flash or blur...I'll have to actually read the manuel...
 

Attachments

  • miata drift2.jpg
    miata drift2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28
Puffy: what cars you gonna use?
 
So how's this gunna work?
 
check out the other thread
 
Back