Japanese GT5 Prologue?

• Thread starter TunerFocus
  • 6 comments
TunerFocus / GTP_TunerFocus
I'm a huge fan of the Gran Turismo series:) but is it worth ordering the GT5 Prologue from Japan? I created a Japanese profile on my PS3 just so i could get the demo of the GT5 Prologue and the game is just amazing, but the one thing that bugs me is the fact that almost every thing on the demo is in Japanese, but it's just the demo so i'm cool with that. So...should i wait till march for it to be released to the USA?:boggled:

ive bought the Japanese version from ebay and its very good.. hard to know what each thing says obviously but its fun and looks great.. 1 thing im worried about is because i have the japanese version will the cars and money etc still be carried over to GT5 when its released or will i have to get the UK version and complete that too?

Well being a massive fan of GT since GT3, and because I haven't had any Gran Turismo goodness for a long time I thought that £27 was worth a gamble even if I had to muddle around the menu's a bit etc.

Thankfully some kind souls have translated pretty much everything you need to get up and running and after a while you wont even need to translate as you just remmeber where most things are anyway :)

I got my copy from www.renchi.com I got it within a week even with the cheap delivery too.

Thanx guys...well as a fan of Gran Turismo, I'm used to waiting, lol...so I'm going to wait for the U.S. version of the Prologue to come out.👍

its well worth it, mine came in today and really the gui is in english so you can kinda understand what it says. like garage dealers arcade etc... but the race info is in japaneese so you have to guess or go to one of the posts with everything translated onto it.

I have had no problem at all playing the Japanese version, and I know no Japanese. It's definitely worth it if you like any other Gran Turismo.

Back